BE PART OF SOMETHING BIGGER...
BE PART OF MAKING THE WORLD BETTER...
BE PART OF A TRADITON...
BE A PART OF THE RANSBURG SCOUT RESERVATION STAFF!!
Established in 1966, Ransburg Scout Reservation will celebrate its 50th camping season this summer! RSR is nestled within Hoosier National Forest on the banks of beautiful Lake Monroe not far from Bloomington, Indiana. Ransburg offers a diverse set of programs, state of the art facilities, and a dedicated staff committed to outstanding service to Scouts and Scouters. Not only do our staff members love their jobs, many also come to find a home and family at Ransburg Scout Reservation.
Ransburg has nationally-accredited activities such as:
- Lakeside waterfront with swimming, canoeing, sailing, kayaking, rowing, stand-up paddle boarding, waterskiing
- High and low ropes courses
- 35 foot climbing tower
- All-Terrain Vehicle course
- Mountainboarding trails
- STEM Area with full robotics program
- High adventure opportunities for boys ages 16+ (caving, canoe trips, etc)
- 22 horses, acres of pasture, and various horseback riding trails
- Firecrafter program (fire by friction using only natural materials)
Ransburg Scout Reservation offers a number of benefits for staff members, including:
- 3 meals/day
- Air-conditioned dorm-style housing with indoor plumbing and kitchen facilities
- Options for college credit
- Competitive weekly stipend
- An experience you'll never forget
Boy Scouts of America Crossroads of America Council https://crossroadsbsa.workbrightats.com